The Referrer Content Manager is used to filter referrers for
"Referrers by" reports in the Live Stats interface.
Referrers can be:
The Referrer Content Manager can be used to:
- Excluded completely from reports.
- Renamed for display.
- Forwarded to a different referrer name.
- Filter out dynamically generated referrers.
- Filter out referrers that you don't want other users of the
Live Stats interface to see.
- Group referrers under one name.
New Referrer Manager
- This example will exclude all referrers from www.xyz.com
from files with the ".htm" extension.