Hosting Account Billing Policy
Please Call 1.250.598.0058 or e-mail email@example.com
for a free consultation and customized quote
Final Host "Client Account Invoice"
will be sent via email. Please print out your invoice statement when you
send your payment to Final Host Internet Services.
REOCCURRING CLIENT BILLING : Is due upon receipt of your
invoice, or date due stated on your invoice.
All new accounts come with a 30
day money back guarantee and
service guarantee. If you are not satisfied we will refund your money
- Upon registration you will be required to supply an email address:
Your account request will not be accepted if it is an invalid or a
free email account - i.e: firstname.lastname@example.org,
It must be a valid dial up provider's assigned email address.
- All information collected by email or through the secure server will
not be stored online for any reason. All records are kept confidential
and are stored offline.
- All accounts payments must be received within 30 days via certified
check or money order. If your account is not paid our billing
department will send notice to you, if email is not responded to, your
account will be deactivated and DNS removed.
- You can change the frequency of payment at any time by sending an
email to: email@example.com
the billing change will take place 20-30 days upon request.
- If you wish to change your payment method to credit card please
notify the billing department and they will update their records so
you do not receive 2 billing statements for the same period. Use our
secure online order form here.
- Updating billing information is done through the admin. department.
If you change your primary email address, or home address please
to update your online / offline billing records.
- All checking accounts are invoiced and sent to your email address.
If you require a hard copy of your invoice to be sent through
regular mail, please contac,t firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you wish to upgrade / downgrade your hosting plan, use the online
"User Management Area"
by using your User ID and Password to do this. The plan change
and invoice will be processed within 30 days of request to reflect the
new package plan. There is *no extra setup fee* to change your hosting
- Any NSF Checks will be charged a $25.00
- All clients are price protected, if account charges change
your price will remain the same unless you authorize Final Host to
change your charges.
Cancellations of services is not prorated by the week,
refunds will be given by month, for example cancellation on December
10 will be prorated from January 1. You may wish to use the remaining
time to do your account transfer to prevent any down time.
Final Host Internet Services reserves the right to
remove, and / or terminate any account without prior notification, if
found to be in violation of any of the above policies: the client
forfeits the right to any pro-rated refund for services.
To Previous Page